If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (909) 598-8400

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Water and Mold Filled Walls in Walnut, CA

This photo captures the water and mold growth caused by a pine hole leak in a copper pipe behind the closet walls. Notice the growth of the mold. Had the owners waited a few more days, this could've been a more serious job with mold affecting more than just a closet. SERVPRO of Walnut came in and used their proper equipment to control the water and draw all of it out from the home. They then used special equipment to get rid of the mold and prevent it from growing. The home owners were extremely grateful that SERVPRO was able to complete the job professionally and quickly.