Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
If you are dealing with fire damage from the California wildfires, the experienced team at SERVPRO of Walnut is ready to respond. Since we are locally owned and operated, we are prepared for damage from California’s wildfires, and are able to respond quickly. Immediate action and a fast response can limit damage, prevent further damage and reduce restoration costs. Our highly trained crews have the specialized equipment and resources to handle the job, large or small, residential and commercial. Our teams are prepared with strategically located equipment in case of fire emergency in our area including Los Angeles County.
Choose SERVPRO of Walnut, a local company that specializes in fire, water and storm damage restoration. We are Here to Help® and ready to respond to fire, wind and soot conditions in the Los Angeles Area.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (909) 598-8400
Why Choose SERVPRO of Walnut?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Immediate action is crucial when dealing with water and fire damage. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you need help. A fast response helps lessen the damage, limits secondary damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
We specialize in fire and water restoration. We’ve received advance training in restoration techniques, and we have the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
Besides the obvious advantage of lower costs, our “restore first” mentality also gets you back into your home or business quicker and with less disruption to your life.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Walnut is close by and ready to respond to your smoke or fire damage emergency. We are proud to be an active member of the Walnut community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Walnut, CA
- Mt San Antonio College, CA
- West Covina, CA
- La Puente, CA
- Big League Dreams Sports Park, CA
- Royal Vista Golf Club, CA
- Walnut Valley Unified School Dist, CA
- South Hills Country Club, CA
- City Of Industry, CA
- Industry Hills Business Center, CA
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. When various materials burn, the soot and residue they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair