If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (909) 598-8400

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Surrounding a Water Heater in Walnut, CA

This family’s Walnut residence experienced serious mold damage after water leaked from a pipe stemming from the water heater. SERVPRO of Walnut has the expertise and equipment to control and get rid of mold damage just like this one. In this particular situation, we removed the water heater, used special equipment to draw out the mold, and tear out the base to be fully rid of any mold left over. The family was very grateful to be able to use the space again within a matter of days! SERVPRO made sure to be quick and efficient, just as we do in every job!