Do you have asbestos? if your Home has been built before 1980 then its best to get it tested.
Asbestos exposure may be a hazard to you and your families health, you can come into contact with it by;
- Breathing in or swallowing asbestos fibers.
- Or if your occupation is construction work, as well as having renovations. down to your home
- it can be located in your drywall, old floor tiles, ceilings, and insulation.
Risks for being exposed to asbestos;
- breathing becomes more difficult, because of the exposure and it accumulating in the lungs
- Along with the extended exposure it can cause mesothelioma
if your a Home owner it is best to get your home tested to insure your health, for more information go to: https://www.asbestos.com/exposure/