The Emergency Water Damage Process.
- One Hour: Withing one hour from notice of Loss, A SERVPRO Franchise Professional will contact you to arrange for service. You'll know help is on its way.
- Four Hour: Within four hours of the loss notification, a SERVPRO franchise professional will be on-site to start mitigation services. the key to reducing damage and saving money is responding quickly to your damage.
- Detailed Explanation: A trained, uniformed and equipped SERVPRO franchise professional will walk you through the job process step-by-step, explaining what to expect and the anticipated outcome.
- Pretesting: A SERVPRO franchise professional will begin pretesting for restorability, working from the source of the damage outward.
- Eight Hours: Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the appropriate person, normally your adjuster or property manager.
- Cleaning & Restoration: SERVPRO franchise professionals will work neatly and efficiently to help you regain control of your property when a damaging event has taken over. they will use state-of-the-art restoration techniques to ensure your property is taken care of right the first time.
- Final walk through: After the work has been completed, a final walk-through will be conducted with you to ensure your satisfaction