When should you contact SERVPRO to be onsite?
Here are some instances that you should have SERVPRO of Walnut onsite:
For Water Damages
- If standing water needs to be extracted.
- If contents or structure are wet and require drying and/or dehumidification.
- If mold or mildew have started to form requiring drying, cleaning and/or treatment with antimicrobial.
- If sewage has backed up and requires removal, cleaning, deodorization and sanitation of the damaged area.
- In all cases, influx of water must be stopped. SERVPRO does no plumbing work.
For Fire Losses
- If smoke or soot cleanup of structure is required (contents cleaning will likely be homeowner responsibility).
- If deodorization is required.
- If an emergency board-up for security purposes is required and the glass repair company for the building does not do emergency board-ups.
For Wind Damages
- If inside cleanup of glass or debris is required (SERVPRO doesn't replace glass).
- If it results in water damage (see above water loss requirement).
- If emergency board-up for security or to prevent further damage is required.
- If vandalism act requires cleaning, drying or inside debris removal.
- If mold & mildew treatment or sanitizing is required.
- If Deodorization is needed for skunk, chemical, or other odor sources.
Reassure yourself that everything will be okay once The SERVPRO of Walnut team is on its way!