Fire Damage Photo Gallery

A building that has been decimated by a fire. The caption "Here when things heat up" is featured at the bottom of the image.

Here When Things Heat Up

SERVPRO of Walnut is the company you want to work with when your home or business experiences a fire. With over 50 years of experience in the fire damage restoration industry, we can help make it "Like it never even happened."

Aftermath of a Fireplace Fire

Fireplace Fire

Aftermath of a fire caused by the Fireplace, significant damage to the surrounding area, and smoke and soot damage to the rooms around the family room. We we able to clean and leave the area like "It never even happened"

Fire Board Up in La Habra, CA

An accidental fire in this residential homes garage wrecked havoc on the belongings in the garage. SERVPRO of Walnut arrived onsite to board up the garage door along with assisting with the fire damage.  

Soot Wipe Down in Diamond Bar, CA

Soot was left over from a home fire. The SERVPRO technician in this photo is cleaning the soot off with a smoke sponge on an extender to reach all corners and areas of the walls. 

Soot Cleanup in Altadena, CA

Our SERVPRO of Walnut technicians are cleaning soot from the walls and ceiling due to a fire caused by a hard wire ark behind a double oven, the technicians use smoke sponges specifically for soot cleaning.  

Fire Damage in Glendale, CA

These items were the aftermath of a fire in a Glendale home. The fire left soot and smoke along with the fire trucks liquid residue. Our SERVPRO team will clean the soot off these items. 

SERVPRO of Walnut assisting an apartment Fire in Seattle, WA

A fire occurred and spread through this apartment building complex, SERVPRO was onsite assisting with board ups on each of the apartments and cleaned the soot and smoke smell in the apartments. 


This may be the cleanup you have to deal with after a fire. Call SERVPRO (909) 598-8400!

Fire in Rosemead

Severe fire damage SERVPRO responded to in Rosemead, CA that was caused from a simple space heater that was unattended for a short period of time. The fire spread rapidly and multiple rooms were burned.