Recent General Posts
Document Restoration Process
SERVPRO can restore your valuable documents!
In many instances of water/fire damage or even bacterial contamination, personal belongings and documents can get ruined. Some of our most valuable possessions can be books and pictures. The last thing we’d want is for them to be destroyed. Thankfully SERVPRO has highly trained specialists in document restoration. So there is still hope for your priceless pictures, books and documents!
Document Drying and Restoration Techniques
SERVPRO uses a few different techniques to restore/dry documents.
Vacuum Freeze: This method takes a damaged document and completely freezes it. It is then placed under a vacuum in order to remove water from the documents. This allows the water to go directly from ice to vapor removing any liquid that there might be.
Gamma Irradiation: This process will sterilize documents that were exposed and/or contaminated by bacteria, viruses, or chemicals.
Digitization Services: During this process SERVPRO will help digitize your documents. This helps you save storage space and will prevent them from being damaged or lost. This is usually best for personal or government documents that you cannot lose or ruin.
No matter which technique you prefer, you can be rest assured that SERVPRO has a way to restore your invaluable documents.
What Do Moisture Meters Do?
Moisture meters help detect how much water may be on a surface.
A moisture meter is a tool used by SERVPRO and many other restoration companies to detect moisture in certain materials.
Most moisture meters are used on wood such as flooring or furniture. However, there are some calibrated to be used on concrete. Typically the scale ranges from 5-40% moisture content when testing on wood and 0-100 when tested on non-wood materials such as concrete. Some meters have an additional scale ranging from 0.2-50% MC used for reading gypsum which typically makes up plaster, blackboard, or drywall.
There are also usually color indicators that make it a lot easier to detect moisture. Green (dry), yellow (moderate), and red (saturated) coincide with the other scales on the meter to help identify how much moisture is found.
Is your business prepared?
Here to Help
Up to 50% of businesses never reopen following a disaster. This usually happens because the amount of damage was too large and too expensive to recover from. Your business should be prepared to minimize the damage to your business so that doors can open back for business.
There are a few things you can do make sure your establishment is ready.
Business that do reopen after a disaster most had a preparedness plan. You must identify the components of your business that are essential for it to continue running. Prepare a plan with the appropriate staff as well. Your staff must know who and what should happen in the case of an emergency.
Prepare your Emergency Plan
Have a plan in place. Letting SERVPRO prepare an Emergency Ready Plan (ERP) will help minimize the damage by having a quick response to an emergency. Knowing what and when to do will ensure that the right steps are taken. Something as simple as just knowing where the shutoff valves can save you from extensive water damage.
Review Your Insurance
Make sure you are familiar with your insurance. You need to know who to call when you need answers regarding your business. Understanding your policies will help you be able know what is not covered and reassess if your needs require more coverage.
The physical damages to your property but also internal damage to important files and data. Be sure to have all your data backed up.
SERVPRO is Here to Help during this time of need
SERVPRO of Walnut is Here to Help!
SERVPRO is Here to Help during this time of need
During this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic of coronavirus, this is a reminder to our customers that we are specialists in cleaning services, and we adhere to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC’s guidance for commercial spaces include:
- Kitchen/Food Areas
- Retail Spaces
- Water Fountains
- Sales Counters
- Carpets and Rugs
- Stair Handrails
- Elevator Cars
- Playground Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
Call Today for a Proactive Cleaning
If your business needs deep cleaning services, call the experts today at SERVPRO of Walnut. We are here to help around the clock to provide proactive cleaning services. (909) 598-8400
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. Expertise borne out of cleaning up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects the unique experiences and capabilities of America’s #1 clean-up and restoration brand.
The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
Consult Not all businesses are the same, which is why we will assign you with a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a bespoke cleaning program to meet your specific needs. SERVPRO has worked in a wide variety of industries with businesses ranging from start-ups to global, multinational organizations. That’s why we know to begin such a critical cleaning process with a consultation. Your specific program will be developed based on a range of factors including business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touch points, foot traffic and congestion points. As a result, you’ll know that Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is not just an industry leading standard in clean, you’ll know that the clean you receive is customized to your need.
Clean Based on the specific needs of your business, your location will undergo a thorough, expert deep clean rooted in the pillars of People, Process, and Product. Combining our proprietary training, cleaning solutions and processes creates an industry leading solution that will help provide your business, employees and customers the peace of mind that you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. People. SERVPRO Professionals are uniquely prepared during this unprecedented time to clean and disinfect your home or business according to the protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Process. SERVPRO professionals are trained to perform proactive or emergency responsive cleanups that involves facility or structure cleaning and disinfection. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible. Product. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned has more than 100 exclusive cleaning products to meet any need including our proprietary cleaning agent, SERVPROXIDE, which is a hospital grade disinfectant that carries the Environmental Protection Agency’s lowest toxicity category and is National Sanitation Foundation certified for direct food contact surface use. All our products carry the Environmental Protection Agency’s registered emerging pathogens claims and meet the standard set by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention for hospital-grade disinfectant. Certify We’re going to extend our credibility as a premier biohazard cleaning company in the country to your business – to give assurance to your employees and customers that only SERVPRO can deliver. Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to on propriety signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard. Here to Help® With more than 1,800 franchises nationwide, SERVPRO is a trusted leader in the restoration industry. SERVPRO professionals have been on the front lines of proactive and reactive COVID related cleanup and are Here to Help® as your business begins to reopen. At SERVPRO it is our duty, not our job, to inspire confidence by ensuring your business is Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Making community possible again. We’re here to help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities, we all call home.
As experts in deodorization, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals are trained to identify and eliminate offensive odors. These odors can come from a number of sources both inside and outside a structure.
SERVPRO teaches IICRC technical classes in the proper removal of odors. Masking and other short cuts don't work when your odor problem is serious or persistent.
Your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional has the training and equipment to identify and eliminate these offensive odors. By identifying the cause of the odor and determining the conditions in which it contacts any surfaces, the odor can often be removed over time without a trace.
The science of identifying and eliminating odors can be a tricky thing, so give your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional a call, and leave the restoration to us.
The Center of Disease Control and Prevention continues to respond to the novel Coronavirus outbreak. SERVPRO of Walnut professionalizes are uniquely prepared during this unprecedented time to clean and disinfect your home or business according to the protocols set forth by the CDC. The CDC encourages cleaning of the counters, tabletops, doorknobs, and other high-touch surfaces with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
If you would like more information about our Covid19 cleaning please call 909-598-8400.
Have a Safe Holiday Season
Being safe during the Holiday season especially in Christmas is important and the NSC safety tips that will help avoid any dangers.
Even Angel Hair can Hurt
- "Angel hair" made from spun glass, can irritate your eyes and skin; always wear gloves or substitute non-flammable cotton.
- Spraying artificial snow can irritate your lungs if inhaled; follow directions carefully.
- Decorate the tree with your kids in mind; move ornaments that are breakable or have metal hooks toward the top.
- Always use the proper step ladder; don't stand on chairs or other furniture.
- Lights are among the best parts of holiday decorating; make sure there are no exposed or frayed wires, loose connections or broken sockets.
Candles and Fireplaces
- Never leave burning candles unattended or sleep in a room with a lit candle
- Keep candles out of reach of children
- Make sure candles are on stable surfaces
- Don't burn candles near trees, curtains or any other flammable items
- Don't burn trees, wreaths or wrapping paper in the fireplace
- Check and clean the chimney and fireplace area at least once a year
NSC discourages the use of turkey fryers at home and urges those who prefer fried turkey to seek out professional establishments or consider a new oil-less turkey fryer. But for those don't heed that advice, please follow these precautions:
- Set up the fryer more than 10 feet from the house and keep children away
- Find flat ground; the oil must be even and steady to ensure safety
- Use a thawed and dry turkey; any water will cause the oil to bubble furiously and spill over
- Fryer lid and handle can become very hot and cause burns
- Have a fire extinguisher ready at all times
Don't Give the Gift of Food Poisoning
The U.S department of Health and Human Services provides some Holiday food safety tips. Here are a few:
- Do not rinse raw meat and poultry before cooking
- Use a food thermometer to make sure meat is cooked to a safe temperature
- Refrigerate food within two hours
- Thanksgiving leftovers are safe for four days in the refrigerator
- Bring sauces, soups and gravies to a rolling boil when reheating
- When storing turkey, cut the leftovers in small pieces so they will chill quickly
- Wash your hands frequently when handling food
The 12 ways to Health-CDC
The CDC created this wonderful 12 days to Health Holiday song to keep people aware and safe during the holidays with a fun twist. This would be a great asset to show the family during the holidays.
- The first way to health, said the CDC to me
Wash hands to be safe and healthy
- The second way to health, said the CDC to me
Bundle up for warmth, and wash hands to be safe and healthy.
3. The third way to health, said CDC to me
Manage stress, bundle up for warmth, and wash hands to be safe and healthy.
4. The fourth way to health, said CDC to me
Don't drink and drive, manage stress, bundle up for warmth, and wash hands to be safe and healthy.
5. The fifth way to health, said the CDC to me
Be smoke-free, don't drink and drive, manage stress, bundle up for warmth, and wash hands to be safe and health.
6. The sixth way to health, said the CDC to me
Fasten belts while driving, be smoke-free, don't drink and drive, manage stress, bundle up for warmth, and wash hands to be safe and healthy.
7. The seventh way to health, said the CDC to me
Get exams and screenings, fasten belts while driving, Be smoke-free, don't drink and drive, manage stress, bundle up for warmth, and wash hands to be safe and healthy.
8. The eighth way to health, said the CDC to me
Get your vaccinations, get exams and screenings, fasten belts while driving, BE SMOKE-FREE, don’t drink and drive, manage stress, bundle up for warmth, and wash hands to be safe and healthy.
9. The ninth way to health, said the CDC to me
Monitor the children, get your vaccinations, get exams and screenings, fasten belts while driving, BE SMOKE-FREE, don’t drink and drive, manage stress, bundle up for warmth, and wash hands to be safe and healthy.
10. The tenth way to health, said the CDC to me
Practice fire safety, monitor the children, get your vaccinations, get exams and screenings, fasten belts while driving, BE SMOKE-FREE, don’t drink and drive, manage stress, bundle up for warmth, and wash hands to be safe and healthy.
11. The eleventh way to health, said the CDC to me
Prepare dinner safely, practice fire safety, monitor the children, get your vaccinations, get exams and screenings, fasten belts while driving, BE SMOKE-FREE, don’t drink and drive, manage stress, bundle up for warmth, and wash hands to be safe and healthy.
12. The twelfth way to health, said the CDC to me
Eat well and get moving, prepare dinner safely, practice fire safety, monitor the children, get your vaccinations, get exams and screenings, fasten belts while driving, BE SMOKE-FREE, don’t drink and drive, manage stress, bundle up for warmth, and wash hands to be safe and healthy.
When should you contact SERVPRO to be onsite?
Here are some instances that you should have SERVPRO of Walnut onsite:
For Water Damages
- If standing water needs to be extracted.
- If contents or structure are wet and require drying and/or dehumidification.
- If mold or mildew have started to form requiring drying, cleaning and/or treatment with antimicrobial.
- If sewage has backed up and requires removal, cleaning, deodorization and sanitation of the damaged area.
- In all cases, influx of water must be stopped. SERVPRO does no plumbing work.
For Fire Losses
- If smoke or soot cleanup of structure is required (contents cleaning will likely be homeowner responsibility).
- If deodorization is required.
- If an emergency board-up for security purposes is required and the glass repair company for the building does not do emergency board-ups.
For Wind Damages
- If inside cleanup of glass or debris is required (SERVPRO doesn't replace glass).
- If it results in water damage (see above water loss requirement).
- If emergency board-up for security or to prevent further damage is required.
- If vandalism act requires cleaning, drying or inside debris removal.
- If mold & mildew treatment or sanitizing is required.
- If Deodorization is needed for skunk, chemical, or other odor sources.
Reassure yourself that everything will be okay once The SERVPRO of Walnut team is on its way!
5 Frequently Asked Questions About Water Damage
1. What causes water damage?
- Water damage can occur after natural disasters, such as thunderstorms or hurricanes that cause flooding, from pipe bursts, appliance malfunctions, roof leaks, foundation leaks, septic tank overflows, poor drainage, and more. Flash flooding, pipe bursts, and sewage backups are especially dangerous as they can produce several inches of water in less than a day.
2. Why is water damage dangerous?
- Floodwater that comes from outside and from sewage backups contains dangerous contaminants like viruses and bacteria. If the water isn’t drained within 24-48 hours, structural damage and mold growth can ensue. Even water leaks that infiltrate your home slowly can cause damage to the building and lead to mold growth. Mold left unchecked will spread quickly through the home.
3. What should I do after a flood, or sewage or water leak?
- Firstly, contact a water damage restoration company as soon as possible. Don’t wait as water can cause mold and irremediable damage to the wood, walls, and carpet in your home. Immediately contact your insurance company to start the claim process. If safe, shut off the utilities in your home to avoid further damage. Don’t enter your home if it has suffered structural damage. Don’t walk through floodwater if electricity hasn’t been turned off and to avoid contaminants.
4. How do certified technicians typically handle water damage?
The first thing professionals do is remove damaged materials that will either be restored or discarded. Materials include baseboards, insulation, furniture, carpeting, upholstery, carpet padding, fragile woods, drywall, and more. After the damaged items are removed, the technicians begin drying out the water and disinfecting the areas. Specialized tools like air movers and dehumidifiers are typically involved in the drying process. Professionals will also handle mold damage in the restoration process. Mold-infected surfaces will be disinfected and restored as quickly as possible to prevent it from spreading.
5. Will my homeowners insurance cover water damage?
Homeowners insurance provides coverage for damage that is sudden and accidental (such as water heater ruptures or pipe bursts). However, flood damage, no matter the source of the water, is NOT covered by standard homeowners policies. Flooding can occur from storms, sewer backup, and overflowing rivers, ponds, lakes, and oceans. However, you can purchase flood insurance through the National Flood Insurance Program. Note that water damage that results from lack of maintenance is not covered on a standard homeowners insurance policy.
The best way to avoid water damage in your home is to take steps to prevent it. For flood water damage repair and mold remediation service, please contact us, your local SERVPRO office. We are just a call away and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A call to us and we can make it "Like It Never Even Happened."
Water, Fire, or Mold Damage is No Friend
- A Water Damage restoration service is the professional that usually no one wants to call, but it is important not to delay when it is needed. Many homeowners know that moisture is often the enemy, capable of penetrating into just about any space, and taking advantage of every little crack and structural problem. No matter how moisture gets into the building or residence, the response should be the same. Have SERVPRO of Walnut onsite as soon as possible to clean the home, dry it, and ensure there are no lingering health threats once the moisture is gone.
- If there is a contaminated water source that has entered the home, Do not try to handle it on your own. Floods and sewage back-flows contain a cocktail of deadly bacteria, viruses and fungi, and even momentary skin contact can leave a person seriously ill. A certified water damage restoration service like SERVPRO of Walnut, not only has the tools to eliminate the moisture, we have the protective equipment to remain free from harm.
- The Restoration Technicians have lots of technology at their disposal. These include powerful vacuums and pumping systems, high volume Air Movers, Dehumidifiers, Heat injectors, Moisture meters, and a number of detergents formulated for destroying fungi and other microbial threats. While the technicians work on the residence or building, disposing of comprised materials, and drying the rest, they will also destroy all mold and microbial colonies. This is the only way to ensure a home is safe to live in, and a business is safe to work in; any other cleaning method would be dangerous and hazardous.
Do not hesitate to call SERVPRO of Walnut (909) 598-8400 in a Water, Fire, or Mold Damage emergency.
We are a IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of Walnut has been a IICRC 'Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification' certified firm since 2009. The IICRC set the Gold standard for the cleaning and remediation industry, of which SERVPRO is an industry leader. Below is from the official IICRC website http://www.IICRC.org.
- "IICRC Certified Firms have earned the right to display the cleantrust logo as a symbol of quality. In order to achieve IICRC- certified status, firms must meet a rigorous list of standards in business ethics and expertise."
- IICRC Certified firms must:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
"The IICRC actively pursues relationships with fiber producers, carpet and fabric mills, furnishing manufacturers and retailers, and others affiliated with the industry. The use of IICRC- certified service professionals is specified in leading manufacturers maintenance brochures and warranties."
SERVPRO of Walnut is honored to count it among the select organizations to receive this certification. We will continue to offer the same standard of excellence that you have come to expect, but now we have the IICRC stamp of approval to back that up.
Is Your Water Heater about to Fail?
It is common for some to be unaware if there water heater is about to fail. Here are four things you should check.
1.How old is your Water Heater?
-Water heaters typically have a lifetime of about 8-10 years. Locate the serial number to determine how old yours is. The serial number will have a date code such as "F051052638". The letter F would be for the month and since F is the sixth letter in the alphabet it would represent June. the first two digits of the serial number are 05, which represents 2005. So, in this case it was made in June 2005. Each manufacturing has a similar date code.
2. Is there Rusty Water?
-If you notice the hot water is coming out brown, it may be a sign that the Water Heater is beginning to rust out.
3. Is there a Rumbling and Noise?
-When a Water Heater ages, Sediment will build up on the bottom of the tank. As the sediment is heated and reheated, it eventually will harden. When this happens, you can often hear rumbling or banging sounds coming from the water heater as it heats up. This is a sign that the water heater is at the end of it's useful life.
4. Is there Water around the Water Heater?
-If you notice moisture around your water heater, you may have a small leak or a fracture in the tank. As the metal heats, it expands and if there are slight fractures, water may leak from the tank. when this happens it is best to get it repaired before more damage occurs.
The Emergency Water Damage Process.
- One Hour: Withing one hour from notice of Loss, A SERVPRO Franchise Professional will contact you to arrange for service. You'll know help is on its way.
- Four Hour: Within four hours of the loss notification, a SERVPRO franchise professional will be on-site to start mitigation services. the key to reducing damage and saving money is responding quickly to your damage.
- Detailed Explanation: A trained, uniformed and equipped SERVPRO franchise professional will walk you through the job process step-by-step, explaining what to expect and the anticipated outcome.
- Pretesting: A SERVPRO franchise professional will begin pretesting for restorability, working from the source of the damage outward.
- Eight Hours: Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the appropriate person, normally your adjuster or property manager.
- Cleaning & Restoration: SERVPRO franchise professionals will work neatly and efficiently to help you regain control of your property when a damaging event has taken over. they will use state-of-the-art restoration techniques to ensure your property is taken care of right the first time.
- Final walk through: After the work has been completed, a final walk-through will be conducted with you to ensure your satisfaction
-Scoping involves locating the areas of the structure affected by water and defining the extent to which the structure and contents have absorbed moisture. Moisture detection devices are also used to verify that an environment has been dried.
- Moisture sensors- are used to detect moisture in carpets, baseboards and walls.
- Moisture meters- are used to determine the actual moisture content of various materials. the moisture tester provides accurate moisture readings that enable the SERVPRO franchise professional to monitor the drying process.
- Thermohygrometers- measure both temperature and relative humidity. Capturing these two readings, a SERVPRO Franchise professional using a Psychometric chart can calculate specific humidity, dew point and vapor pressure.
- the most effective method of removing moisture from a structure is extraction. this is why it is critical to respond quickly, the environment can usually be dried much faster.
- Extractors- are used in cleaning carpets and upholstery and in removing water from floors following a water damage. Extractors can either be truck-mounted or portable, allowing for greater access inside structures.
history of trust and professionalism
Founded in 1967, the SERVPRO industries inc. Franchise system is a national leader in fire, water, mold and other specialty clean up and restoration services. SERVPROs professional network of more than 1,600 franchises has responded to property damage emergencies ranging from multi-million dollar disasters such as the pentagon, to those suffered by individual businesses and homes. providing coverage nationally, SERVPRO franchise professionals have established relationships with major insurance companies and commercial clients nationwide.
Following tremendous growth in the late 1990's, Entrepreneur magazine ranked SERVPRO the #1 Franchiser in the restoration industry from 2004 through 2012. In April 2005, SERVPRO moved to a new 140,000 square foot facility on Gallatin, TN. the state of the art building houses a newly designed training facility and national call center.
Do you have asbestos? if your Home has been built before 1980 then its best to get it tested.
Asbestos exposure may be a hazard to you and your families health, you can come into contact with it by;
- Breathing in or swallowing asbestos fibers.
- Or if your occupation is construction work, as well as having renovations. down to your home
- it can be located in your drywall, old floor tiles, ceilings, and insulation.
Risks for being exposed to asbestos;
- breathing becomes more difficult, because of the exposure and it accumulating in the lungs
- Along with the extended exposure it can cause mesothelioma
if your a Home owner it is best to get your home tested to insure your health, for more information go to: https://www.asbestos.com/exposure/
Summer Bonfire Safety Tips
Be safe around bonfires this summer!
Before you set out to the beach or plan a bonfire in your backyard make sure you consider the following safety tips to protect you and your home:
1. Only burn dry material
2. Check for cables or wires overhead
3. Keep a water source nearby
4. Make sure the fire is at a minimal distance of 5x its height from any structure.
#4 on Entrepreneur Top Franchise List 2016
SERVPRO made #4 on Entreprenuer's Top Franchise List for 2016!
Check it out here: http://www.entrepreneur.com/franchise500
SERVPRO of Walnut & Hacienda Heights & Rowland Heights has a new location!
Our new location is bigger and more accessible, allowing for more equipment and storage space. We've also added a phenomenal conference room where we will host Continued Educations classes and lunches for our clients.
Look out for our Grand Re-Opening TBD!
250 Paseo Tesoro. Suite B
Walnut, CA 91789
SERVPRO now utilizes iPads (DryBook)
Drybook makes job documentation more efficient for COIs and customers!
DryBook is a SERVPRO application that provides Crew Chiefs and Production Managers the ability to capture all required job-related information and documentation in the field with the use of an iPad.
This allows all documentation to be sent to the insurance company, property manager or owner more rapidly and more efficiently.
With DryBook, the use of paper has disappeared. Customers are easily able to sign authorization forms by the use of their finger directly on the iPad, then copies can be Emailed to them right on the spot!
Call Servpro of Walnut & Hacienda Heights for all your cleanup and restoration needs!
Servpro Hacienda Heights & Rowland Heights
Review us on Yelp!
"LIKE" us on Facebook !
Understanding Mold in the Restoration Industry C.E. Course
SERVPRO of Walnut / Hacienda Heights & Rowland Heights is holding a free Continued Education Course for Insurance Agents for Understanding Mold in the Restoration Industry (Course #126438). Earn 2 C.E. Credits for your license and enjoy lunch on us!
Date: Wednesday, January 22, 2013
Location: Courtyard Marriott Hacienda Heights- 1905 S. Azusa Ave, Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
To RSVP call (626) 833-0774
Wishing you all a Safe and Happy Holiday Season!
Merry Christmas from your friends at SERVPRO of Walnut / Hacienda Heights & Rowland Heights!
Please keep these Christmas Tree Fire Safety Tips in mind during this holiday season!
1. Choose a tree with fresh, green needles that do not fall off when touched.
2. Place your tree it at least three feet away from any heat source including your fire place, heaters and candles (or anything that can dry out the tree and make it more flammable).
3. Always keep your tree stand filled with water.
4. When decorating your tree replace any string of lights with worn or broken cords or loose bulb connections. Connect no more than three strands of mini string sets and a maximum of 50 bulbs for screw-in bulbs. Read manufacturer’s instructions for number of LED strands to connect.
5. Make sure your smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors are operating properly.
6. Try not to leave your tree up for more than two weeks.
7. Never leave Christmas tree lights on if the tree is unattended. Unplug them when you go to bed or leave the home.
8. When purchasing an artificial tree, be sure it is labeled as fire-retardant.
Have a safe and joyful holiday season!!
You could now find us one Yelp!
SERVPRO of Walnut would love to hear from you and your experience with our services.
CLICK HERE TO REVIEW US ON YELP!